Our reputation and continued success in catering, hospitality, brand activation and logistics are grounded in our commitment to service and business integrity, and in our application of consistently high standards to everything we do.
Since the very beginning, instilled with commitment, fair business practices and respect for others, our founder, Tony Laurenson has shaped our everyday decision making and our ability to work together as a team. He has guided and developed strong relationships with all those we come into contact with and in the communities in which we work.
Throughout our journey, we are proud to have been recognised for our values and experiences, with over 54 awards and accolades presented to us. A few highlights include The Queens Award for Enterprise in 2014 and 2017, Food Service Catey, The Sunday Times Lloyds SME Export Track 100, TPI Favourite Catering Company Life Time Achievement Award, and Services above and beyond at the ILMC Arthur Awards.
Our mission statement
- To be the company of choice for brand experiences, event catering and hospitality.
- Constantly strive to find new ways to showcase our global experience in the best way possible.
- Be renowned for introducing innovation, premium quality and feel through our products and services.
- Deliver and make known “The GIG Standard” – quality, consistency, agile, reliable, organised, responsible, approachable, low maintenance.
- To provide healthy, fresh, organic and flavour filled foods, showcasing both local specialties and international cuisines.
- Use innovative energy saving new technology whilst remaining sustainable in both our cooking processes as well as procurement.
- Complying with fair trade standards, policies and guidelines where possible.
- Maintaining our commitment and compliance with our awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 policies.
- Leaving a genuine legacy through training, coaching and mentoring therefore empowering businesses to grow with confidence and experience.
- Invest in people and infrastructure