Welcome to our website. Global Infusion Group, ‘GIG’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Global Infusion Group Ltd, registered company number 2634604 whose registered offices are at Global Infusion Court, Nashleigh Hill, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 3FE United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
GIG owns the copyright in all of the information and documentation contained on this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, the rights in the information, documentation, designs, pictures, logos, photographs and other content of this website are owned by or licensed to GIG. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You must not use any material on this website in any way that infringes the intellectual property rights in it. Under no circumstances are you permitted to download, copy, reproduce, modify, redistribute, republish, display, post, transmit or extract any part of this website with a view to profit or gain. In addition, you must not sell or distribute any of the material on this website whether for monetary payment or otherwise.
Or if we have taken patent, copyrights etc.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.